What is a Mama Love Moving Portrait Session?
Mama love sessions are meant to really focus on motherhood and the love you have for your family. This is A perfect Gift for Mother’s Day! A Moving Portrait is a a short film focusing on the characteristic of the person or family. The Perfect way to capture the love and fun of our session. You can hear and see the laughter between you and your babies.
Want to see more of my films? Go HERE!
Dates : April 18 +19. April 18th will be at Port Royal State Park. April 19th will be at Valor Hall. Three spots available for each date.
Price: $100 retainer to reserve your date. $350 due upon session date. (This is a $650 Value!)
- 1-3 minute HD film via USB
- Fully edited gallery
- 10 images via USB with print release
- $50 print credit
If you would like to to book a documentary Mama Love Session in-home, contact me! This price will be open until the end of April. Limited Availability.
Click HERE to sign up to reserve your spot!
- Can my partner participate? – Yes! They love you too. It’s all about capturing that love for you and your family.
- How do I pay? – After you sign up I’ll send you an e-mail and a proposal that’ll go over my services and where you can pay your retainer!
- I’m just not sure it’s in my budget, Can I do a payment plan? – Yes! Just make sure you let me know. No images or footage will be edited until paid in full.
- How do I pick out my images and use my credit? – I offer in-home ordering appointments where you’ll view your gallery and film, look over samples and choose what you love best. No extra cost. I also love to bring treats! Virtual appointments can be made but I recommend in person.
Mama Love Sessions
I can’t wait to capture all those sweet snuggles with your kids! It doesn’t matter what stage of parenthood you are in. Don’t forget to sign up!